Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leaving College for the Unknown

Those that know me are probably laughing. The night of my college graduation I'm not partying with my classmates anymore, I'm off towards Tennessee to hike the Smoky mountains for a week. Thus is life I suppose.

Today was a great day. I'm so thankful for my friends and the good times we've shared through these past 4 years in College. I head off now to discover the next step in my destiny, in hopes of changing this world for the better and enjoying the adventure life provides when we step out of our comfort zones and life the way we were really meant to. Thank you all so much who have cheered me on these past few years, I'm a better person for having been an Ichabod and having shared the ups and downs of college life with you all.

Should I not die by bear mauling, I would very much like to see you all in the fall while I'm in transition to whatever travel is in store for me after Alaska. Until then, keep in touch and all the best.

Cheers, Phil Norris

1 comment: